Monday, September 15, 2014

09 13 2014 May God bless you all.

09 13 2014
My dear friends,

I am overwhelmed by your kind greetings on my birthday. While I shall try my best to respond to each one of you for your kind greetings, let me awail this opportunity to thank you all.

May God bless you all.

हार्दिक धन्यवाद मित्रों आप सभी का मेरे जन्म दिन के उपलक्ष में आपने इतने सुंदर संदेश भेज कर मुझे अनुग्रहीत किया। भगवान से प्रार्थना है कि आपका प्यार और स्नेह इसी तरह भविष्य में भी बना रहे।

पुनः धन्यवाद।

//सुरेन्द्रपालसिंह//
 — with Puneet Chowdhary and Subhash Sharma.
Photo: 09 13 2014
My dear friends,

I am overwhelmed by your kind greetings on my birthday. While I shall try my best to respond to each one of you for your kind greetings, let me awail this opportunity to thank you all.

May God bless you all.

हार्दिक धन्यवाद मित्रों आप सभी का मेरे जन्म दिन के उपलक्ष में आपने इतने सुंदर संदेश भेज कर मुझे अनुग्रहीत किया। भगवान से प्रार्थना है कि आपका प्यार और स्नेह इसी तरह भविष्य में भी बना रहे।

पुनः धन्यवाद।

//सुरेन्द्रपालसिंह//

No comments:

Post a Comment